Family Homestay Services provides various options to suit your homestay needs and to provide "first hand" experience of the Australian way of life and Culture by living with a host family. Living with a host family will give you an advantage with your English studies as it has been clearly identified that students living in host situations are approximately 30% better off in regards to their English language skills.
Living in Melbourne
To learn more about events, activities, and life in Melbourne, visit That's Melbourne.
That's Melbourne is great way to get started in Melbourne, with maps, restaurant listings, public transport routes, weather information, and heaps more.
We at FHS understand that there is no better place than home - that's why we are dedicated to making your homestay experience a happy and rewarding one with many wonderful memories for you to take home with you. Therefore only the families who meet the highest standards are accepted to become homestay hosts with our organization. Our aim is to provide you with a "Home away from Home".
Your host will provide:
- A clean, private bedroom - fully furnished with Wardrobe, bed, linen, desk, chair, lamp and chair
- Bedding & towels
- Provide a safe, warm family environment
- Offer assistance to help you adapt to the Australian Culture.
- Bathroom facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Three meals per day - Breakfast and lunch may be self serve with the evening meal prepared by the host. Snacks.
- Telephone - have a landline available - not to be used for mobile or international calls.
- Be convenient to public transport
- Show you how to get to school using public transport
How To Get Started
Finding homestay is easy!
Just Register Here
and Family Homestay Services will contact you to better understand your needs.