Thank you for your interest in joining our growing and vibrant homestay host community.
We are privileged to be part of a community that is dedicated and take pride in cultural exchange with international students.
What does being a homestay host involve?
Do you have:
- A friendly worldview about new ideas and cultures?
- A desire to exchange and understand people from different cultural backgrounds?
- A willingness to help an international student finding their way in Australia?
If you answer ‘yes’, you’d have the right attribute to be a homestay host!
In more practical terms, you will need:
- A with a suitable bed, desk, good lighting, and space for student’s belonging;
- Generally clean and tidy outlook in your home; and
- A valid Working With Children Check (‘WWCC’) for all adult residents in your home – NSW / Victoria
- Appropriate public liability insurance for your home which covers students.
Please download our ‘Homestay Frequently-Asked Questions’ (FAQ) for more details about what homestay is all about.
Please complete the form below and one of our team members will assist you in becoming part of our homestay community!